Monday, November 30, 2020

November 30, 2020

 Dear Nora,

You're three months old, and I can definitely tell you're getting older.

You are such a smiley, happy girl!  You smile all of the time.  There are lots of times when I feed you in the morning that it takes a little bit of extra time because you can't stop smiling and focus on eating.  You haven't stated to completely laugh yet, but I can tell you're really, really close.  You coo all of the time and love talking to us.

You still are on a great schedule and sleep super well.  You eat 5 ounces about every three hours and take naps in between.

I haven't weighed you in a while, and I don't think you've gained a ton of weight, but I can tell you're getting a little bigger.

I've started putting you in the bumbo to sit up.  You still need a little help and can't sit for too long, but I can tell you like it so much more than just laying down all of the time.

Even though you're still so small and can't interact much, you provide all of us a ton of entertainment.  In the mornings, I usually will feed you and then while I'm getting ready I put you out in the family room to play.  Usually Ari and Charlie will immediately gather around you and play with you or by you the rest of the morning until you go to sleep.  Charlie loves, loves to lay by you and hold your hand.  Ari loves to see you smile and hold you.

You came with us to get your first Christmas tree, and you did amazingly well!  You slept on the way there, so you were super happy and awake when we went outside.  I put you in the carrier and your little snowsuit and because you're getting older I carried you in the holder so you were facing out.  I'm pretty sure you loved it!  You didn't cry at all, and we probably could have stayed outside a little while longer.

We love you, Noralee!

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment